Noble’s Pond Cares – Response to COVID-19
Updated May 17, 2021
Per the updated announcement by the Governor on May 14, 2021 we will be lifting the mask mandate within our community effective Friday, May 21. As noted within this update: “Delawareans should instead follow masking guidance issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for all indoor and outdoor activities.
The CDC guidance advises that fully vaccinated people can stop wearing masks in most places indoors and outdoors, except in crowded settings, including on public transit, planes, in schools, health care facilities and congregate settings like prison facilities and homeless shelters. On Friday, May 21, Governor Carney also will lift all remaining mask requirements outdoors.
Those who are not fully vaccinated, including children not yet eligible for a COVID-19 vaccine, should continue to wear masks when around others who are outside their immediate household, according to the CDC guidance. Unvaccinated Delawareans ages 12 and older are urged to get vaccinated as soon as possible to protect themselves from infection and serious illness. Find a vaccination site: de.gov/getmyvaccine”
We will also be modifying our social distancing to align with CDC guidance as well, will continue to provide hand sanitizer and will continue to clean high-touch spaces within our community regularly. Our community is open and we offer both in-person and virtual appointments for those interested in scheduling a tour of our Clubhouse and/or Model Homes.
Regal Builders, the developer and homebuilder at Noble’s Pond, continues to request that any visitors, team members and homeowners who feel ill or have someone in their household who is ill to refrain from entering the Welcome Village and Clubhouse.
Updated November 17, 2020
Per the mandate implemented by the Governor we will be adjusting the capacity of rooms within our Clubhouse, effective November 23rd, to adhere to new precautions. Our community remains open by appointment for prospective homeowners and we continue to offer virtual appointments for those interested in scheduling a tour of our homes. Guests are able to tour our Clubhouse as a part of their scheduled visit, but ongoing access is restricted to homeowners only.
Updated August 19, 2020
As Delaware and surrounding states continue to combat the spread of COVID-19, the team and homeowners of Noble’s Pond have been doing our part through the continuation of wearing face masks, social distancing during outdoor events, increased sanitation of high-touch points throughout the day and more. The community continues to be open by appointment only as well as by virtual consultation for those interested in scheduling a tour of our homes and Clubhouse.
Some individual states have enacted travel bans and safety recommendations for states with high rates of COVID-19. This list changes regularly. For details on your state, we encourage you to visit your official state website. Below are links to some of the states that surround Delaware for consultation when scheduling a visit.
Updated May 26, 2020
Delaware has begun the process towards reopening the State. Through the guidance of Phase 1 health and safety protocols Noble’s Pond too can begin to relax restrictions both for new homes sales and our Clubhouse access effective June 1.
The health and safety of our employees and homeowners will always be of critical importance to us. To that end, you can expect to see some enhancements within the community, including:
- Maximum occupancy usage by room
- Additional hand-sanitation stations
- Face covering requirements
- New guidelines for welcoming guests
- Personal cleaning of spaces before and after usage
We are sure that you are as thrilled as we are to begin to get back to “normal”. We appreciate your resilience and support throughout the COVID-19 pandemic and are available should you have questions.
Updated March 22, 2020
The health and wellness of our homeowners, guests and employees is always a top priority.
While Noble’s Pond is deemed essential and will remain open on a limited scale per the most recent actions taken by the State to decrease the spread of COVID-19, we wanted to convey the steps we continue to take as a community to do our part to flatten the curve of the illness
- Clubhouse: We have temporarily closed our Clubhouse to all homeowners and guests. We will follow the State’s direction as to when we can reopen.
- Construction: Work continues on homes under contract and we have been working with our distributors and partners regarding material availability. Housing Consultants will be coordinating with individuals directly on the progress of your home as well as modified approaches for walk-through appointments and closing.
- Sales: Our Welcome Village is presently open by appointment only for in-person tours. We are also available each day for virtual appointments via email, videoconference and phone.
- Events: All scheduled events have been postponed, we will update our calendars as rescheduling is completed.
- Janitorial Services: We continue to employ and increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting high touch surface areas and high traffic common areas.
- Hygiene Protocols: We have added additional hand sanitizer dispensers throughout our public spaces that remain open on a limited scale.
- Personnel Practices: We have communicated to all employees the importance of taking proper precautions, including regular hand washing, covering the mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing, and staying home from work if feeling ill.
As this is a fluid situation, you may see us adjusting hours or modifying our operations as needed – we will work to convey these updates via our website and Facebook page and will continue to closely monitor the situation and follow the recommendations of the CDC and local health authorities.
For more information be sure to visit www.cdc.gov